Went to be with his Lord in his 89th year, peacefully with family by his side, at Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital. Loving husband of 63 years to Audrey Langman (Nee: Bickell). Loving father of Jane (predeceased), Stephen (predeceased), David (Linda) Langman, Donna (Bill) Campbell, Linda (Steven, predeceased) Hall, and Joan Stewart. Loving Poppa of 16 grandchildren, 20 great grandchildren. Fondly remembered by his siblings, inlaws, nieces and nephews. The family will receive relatives and friends at the Doolittle Chapel of Carson Funeral Homes, 54 Coldwater St. E., Orillia, (705) 326-3595 on Sunday June 24, 2018 from 2 – 4 & 6 – 8 p.m.. Funeral services will take place in the chapel on Monday June 25, 2018 at 11 o’clock. Interment to follow at St. Andrews St. James Cemetery in Orillia. If desired memorial donations may be made to Orillia Community Church Building Fund, and would be appreciated by the family.
- June 24, 2018 2:00 PM - 4:00 PML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- June 24, 2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- June 25, 2018 11:00 AM - 12:00 PML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- June 25, 2018 12:00 PM - 12:15 PML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- June 25, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:30 PMCarson Reception Centre Directions
Send a Condolence
Thank you, your condolence will be passed on to the family.
To send another condolence, please refresh the page.