Passed peacefully at Oak Terrace in Orillia on Monday October 9, 2017 in his 87th year. Ivan is predeceased by his loving wife Nola. Loving father of Rod Rye & wife Carol of Stayner, Robin Campbell & husband Barry of Calgary, Alberta, and Rodger Rye & wife Arlene of Pefferlaw. Loved by his grandchildren Christopher (Kim), Laura (Eli), Cody, Courtney and by his great grandchildren Emilie, Caleb, Melisa, and Kaidence. The family will receive friends at the Doolittle Chapel of Carson Funeral Homes, 54 Coldwater St. E. Orillia, (705) 326-3595 on Thursday October 12, 2017 from 3-5 pm, and on Friday October 13, 2017 from 10am until time of funeral service in the chapel at 11 o’clock. Interment to follow at St. Andrew’s St. James’ Cemetery, Orillia. If desired, memorial donations to the charity of your choice would be appreciated by the family.
- October 12, 2017 12:00 PM - 2:00 PML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- October 13, 2017 7:00 AM - 8:00 AML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- October 13, 2017 8:00 AM - 9:00 AML. Doolittle Chapel Directions
- October 13, 2017 9:00 AM - 9:15 AMSt. Andrew's - St. James' Cemetery Directions
- October 13, 2017 9:00 AM - 10:00 AMCarson Reception Centre Directions
Send a Condolence
Thank you, your condolence will be passed on to the family.
To send another condolence, please refresh the page.